Involvement and sponsorship with the local RMA Puget Sound Chapter can greatly benefit your organization. Sponsors have the opportunity to network with banking professionals in the Seattle Metro area in a supportive setting for a much lower cost.
RMA provides great insight into the current world of finance. Throughout the year we have a variety of events centered around relevant topics to the banking industry, including guest speakers, panel discussions, educational forums, and networking events. By sponsoring the RMA Puget Sound Chapter, your organization will be on the leading edge of knowledge and gain access to contacts in the financial industry.
Sponsorship of the RMA Puget Sound Chapter will provide your company with:
Networking among peers and clients
Year-long marketing plan
Save the cost of face-to-face business calls
Promoting sound risk management is good business
How Do I Get Involved?
The RMA Puget Sound Chapter holds regular events throughout the year. You can choose to sponsor:
- General Membership Luncheons
- Educational Events
- Developing Professionals Events
- Women in Banking Events
- Academic Programming
- Special Events
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Company recognition on promotional material for the event
- A ‘thank you’ slide with your company’s logo on the main screen as members arrive
- Five minutes to speak at the event
- Recognition from the podium by the Chapter
- Event Sponsor
- There may be up to two other non-competing sponsors at this level for each event at a total of $4,500.
- Premier Event Sponsor
- There may be up to five non-competing sponsors, a single sponsor or various multiples for $5,000 total.
If you’d like to move forward with sponsorship, please contact Mark Canton at MarkC@HuntJacksonCPA.com.